Production, warehouse and workshop, office and areas
Want to be part of Denmark's largest industry cluster?
At Odense Port, there is room to grow.
We have plenty of available square metres, whether you are looking for an office, a warehouse, workshop or space for your production.
Up to 3,200 people drive the intense activity at the port every day, and around 120 different companies make up the industry cluster,
most of which are sub-suppliers to the offshore wind industry's largest manufacturers on site.
Become part of the community - and meet your new customers and business partners with us!
Contact Bjørn Kirkegaard, Sales Manager, Real Estate on +45 2294 4464 / email@example.com to hear more about your opportunities.
Get an office in the heart of the green transition
Does your business need light and space - and room to grow? Then we can help you arrive in port with a bright and attractive office space.
Below you will find highlights of the many benefits of being located at our port:
- Leases from 15 - 865 m²
- Ideal for you as a consultancy or port-related sales/service company
- Possibility to participate in a welcoming canteen scheme
- Rent of shower/changing facilities
- Free meeting rooms (to be booked)
- Conference room for larger customer events available for rent
- Possible to scale up and down as needed
- Gain new customers / business partners among the 120 other companies in the industrial cluster
Premises for rent at Odense Dry Port
In the summer of 2022, Odense Port acquired the former experimental nursery at Årslev of nearly 100 hectares in order to establish Odense Dry Port - Denmark's largest logistics and storage centre. Until 30th September 2026, it will be possible to rent the existing buildings for a limited period of time, divided into office/welfare and warehouse/garage. For more information and viewing, contact Sales Manager - Real Estate Bjørn Kirkegaard on +45 2790 2740 / firstname.lastname@example.org